Sunday, December 5, 2010

Creative Studies 4-Juxtaposition (Continued)

We continued the lesson with a picture of a "CHILLI" and we need to write a poem on it based on the concept of "LOVE".


My love for you is like red chilli,
You make me hot, burning me,
Every bite makes me dizzy,
Your curvy shape excites me.

There are a few more images to choose and their concepts to write on.

Here, is to describe "HAPPINESS" with "TIME".


Time means happiness to me, 
The more time we spent together,
The more happy I became,
Every time is our time, 
For you are the best time of my life. 


This is to describe the "BURNING CANDLE" with "LIFE".


Life is like a burning candle,
The more it burns the shorter it is,
Slowly ripping off every inch of me,
Extinguishing my final soul.

The final one is to describe the concept of  "MAN" or "WOMAN" with "MORTAR" and "PESTLE"


Woman is the pestle while man is the mortar,
No matter how hard it pounds to him,
It is still hard and tough. 



References:~
Self-written poems.
Notes from MMLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment